Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Temple trip

It took a while but it finally happened.  What a wonderful weekend we had.  Caroline decided to take out her endownments.  It was such a special session.  Jonothan and Mandi decided to make a mad dash trip and surprise us all.  Boy were we surprised.  My Mom and Caroline especially since they had to be in the temple earlier than the rest of us.  I wish I could have captured the look on my Mom's face when she saw them.  It was priceless.
Caroline with Mom and Dad
Baby Landi Rose Crum as my kids call her.  She is such a doll.  This is Caroline's in case any of you are wondering.
Caroline on her special day.  We are so proud of you.
The next day we had another opportunity to go to the temple.  Leon and Amy adopted these two sweet boys Josh and Graham.  What an awesome sealing it was.  It was one of the best sealings that I have been to.  What a beautiful family.

No comments: