Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More summer fun

This lady at Colby's work was kind enough to give us this fun little pool.  Her kids are too old for it I guess.  My kids have loved it.


Colby had to get a slip n' slide.  I think he had more fun with it than the kids.  What a fun dad to slip n' slide with his kids on his front lawn.  What fun memories.  I think he really needs to work on that tan.
Addy didn't want to put on her swimming suit so she went in her clothes.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

So cute! Love the farmer tan. I wish we could have stayed longer but it was still tons of fun to see everyone.

Aunt Tiff said...

looks like lots of fun!! Happy late birthday...sorry I'm a crappy friend!!! hope you had a great one!

Reeds said...

You are pregnant?! How awesome! Looks like a fun little day in the sun.