I know the 4th of July has been over for a few weeks now and I am just getting around to posting. It has been a little crazy around here lately. We have been trying to landscape our front yard. I have been busy pulling weeds and trying to get rocks out. It is a never ending process. I will post pictures of that later. Here are some pictures of some of the things that we did.
Addy with my beautiful sister Marcie. There is nothing better than watermelon in the summertime.
Here is a rocket that my brother and his family made. We went over to Capps and shot them off. They were actually pretty awesome.
Not quite sure what he is doing. He doesn't really like the camera. I have to do it when he is not paying attention or he throws a fit.
See what I mean, that is not a smile. He is mad because he doesn't want to take a picture.
Still mad. Got to love 3 yr.-olds. It was a great day. We spent it with lots of family. I love getting together and visiting. It was great to see some high school friends as well. It is always fun trying to look for them amongst all of the people on the ball fields. A big thank you to all of the men and women who sacrifice so much to maintain our freedoms.



No comments:
Post a Comment