Thursday, April 2, 2009

Making homemade noodles

A couple of weeks ago I decided to make some soup.  Well Colby has to have homemade noodles with his soup.  I pull out the apron and discover two little helpers wanting to make noodles also.  So I put an apron of each of them and the rest is history.  If any of you have made anything with toddlers you know how it goes.  Here is the final outcome.  



I really do fix Addyson's hair everyday but for some reason by afternoon it looks like this.

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Cute hair...I love all the work we put in and our kids still look ungroomed! Thank goodness for her adorable face and I really like her hair...maybe I should try it!

kerstins blogg said...

Så söta

Crandell Fam said...

What a good mommy letting the kids make dinner with you! :) My kids always love it, but it's hard for me to do it very often. Your kids are really so cute!