Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Easter




Addy fell asleep at about 7:00 while we were waiting for Colby and Rigdon to come back from a hockey game.  I tried to wake her up by putting on her pajamas.  She would not budge.  Finally after I laid her down she woke up and was able to dye eggs with us.
Well I know it is a little past Easter but better late than never.  My camera battery died so I have been waiting to get a new one.  We had a wonderful Easter.  We had an opportunity to go down to Mesa and watch the Easter Pageant.  I love going every year.  We have tried to make a tradition out of it.  There is such a powerful spirit there that strengthens my testimony of my Savior.  I'm so grateful for him and his atoning sacrifice for me.  I know that he lives and because of him we will all live again.  What a wonderful plan that has been prepared for us.

So here are a few pictures of us dying Easter eggs.  We spent Easter with Colby's family this year. One of their traditions is to have lamb.  It is not my favorite but it is edible.  Colby and Rigdon sure do live for it every year.  The Easter bunny found Rigdon and Addyson.  My camera dyed that morning so I didn't get pictures of their baskets.  They got some clothes and of coarse candy.  Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter.  We love you all and are grateful for good friends and family like you.

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

look like you guys had a great easter!! Lamb?...GROSS!!!