I'm a big boy now!
Well it has been a week now that Rigdon has started going to the bathroom on the toilet. I think that it took his sister to show him how to do it before it sunk in. Last Sunday before church Addyson tells me that she needs to go potty. I take her thinking that she is not going to go but to my surprise she went. I show Rigdon and tell him, "that is how you do it". Well about 3:00 in the morning he wakes up and tells me that he needs to go potty. I really did not want to get out of bed, but I did and he actually goes. Then he tells me "see Mom that is how you do it." Ever since then he has gone to the bathroom without me reminding him, and he usually does it all by himself. He has only had a couple of accidents (both at the bank) because he didn't make it in time. Boy am I glad that is all over. Now only diapers for one.



2 comments:
That is amazing! I hope its that way with Trevin.
Congrats! Finally diapers for one. And apparently that won't be for too long since Addyson is already potty training herself! :)
Post a Comment