Monday, January 26, 2009

Trip to St. George


This past weekend Colby and I along with his Mom and a wonderful couple Dennis and Lois Waterman made a quick trip to St. George.  We went for an Isagenix Retreat and it was awesome.  We learned so much about what we truly want in life and how we can achieve it.  There is a book called "The Answer" by John Assaraf & Murray Smith.  It is about how we can grow any business, achieve financial freedom, and live and extraordinary life.  It is kind of a followup to the movie or book "The Secret".  It is all about positive thinking and being grateful for all that we have.  I have come back a better person because of this.  I feel like I'm on my mission again and I just got back from Zone Conference.  We really had a wonderful time and learned so much.  Some of you may not know but Colby and I have started a home based business called Isagenix.  It is a nutritional cleansing product that cleanses the body of all the toxins and impurities that we breath in or take in by what we eat or drink.  It gives the body the vitamins and minerals  that we can't find in the foods that we eat today because they are so depleted due to the fields that they are grown it.  This cleansing process allows your body to release the fat cells that the toxins are hanging on to.  A result is lost pounds and inches.  I love it, I feel great, and we have made some money doing it.  Colby lost about 20 lbs. and 11 in. his first month and has kept it off ever since.  The secret is one shake a day.  That is it.  I have also lost about 15 pounds and I'm not sure about the inches.  If any of you are interested in trying this wonderful product, or making some extra money, or both let me know.  We would love to tell you more about how you can do this.  It has sure blessed our lives.   


Colby and his Mom.  This is called Snow Canyon.  So beautiful.  Pictures don't do it justice.
More of Snow Canyon.  We went on a gratitude walk here.  What a beautiful world Heavenly Father has created for us.
Me and my handsome husband.
Lois and Dennis Waterman.  What great people they are.  We had such a fun time.  Thanks for the memories.

2 comments:

The Herberts said...

Looks like it was a fun trip! Miss ya!

Erica said...

I love the Watermans they are great people. It sounds like a lot of fun.