So a couple of weeks ago I was rocking Addy to sleep, for some reason she has to be rocked when she takes a nap. I really don't mind because it gives me a little break. Anyway Rigdon was in his room playing. He all of a sudden got quiet. That is never a good thing. After I laid Addy down I went to check on him. Well, he decided to empty a bottle of baby powder all over his room, his toys, his bed, and himself. What in the world would we ever do without 3 year olds. Thanks Rigdon for making a memory.
See you in two...
10 years ago



5 comments:
oh how I LOVE boys!!!
Its hard to get mad when theyre so darn cute! I bet it was more fun of a mess for you to clean up than it was for him to make. ;)
We don't have a boy yet, but little girls can make big messes too! How we love our kids!
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad to have found it. :) I've loved reading all your posts. These pictures of Rigdon crack me up. Ahhh, the joy of boys!
Those are great pics..how do you stay so calm??? Once Kenzie tried to wash the carpet with an entire bottle of shampoo...I had to laugh too..even though it took me hours to clean up.
Post a Comment