Monday, February 16, 2009

Smashed Finger

The other day, Rigdon took a bar stool into his room to get a movie to watch.  His movies are in his closet on the top shelf.  Well no one saw what happened but we think that he smashed it between the stool and the wall.  These pictures don't show how bad it really looks.  He sure is a trooper.



7 comments:

Robbin said...

I am so sorry about the finger I am so sure it hurt,and I know because I smashed my finger the other day HURT!. So did the band aid make it feel better.

Aunt Tiff said...

That look aweful!!! Awesome that he is potty trained...I will be sending Morgon and Caden over to take lessons!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Ouch....hope it feels better soon...

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Poor little guy! That finger looks like it STILL hurts! Hooray for being potty trained! Good job Rigdon!

The Herberts said...

Oh sooooo sad! It looks horrible and I'm sure the pics don't do it justice at all. I hope your finger gets feeling better soon Rigdon!!

Crandell Fam said...

Ouch! Did it break? That looks pretty bad. Hope it feels better soon.

Laurie LC Lewis said...

So great to hear from you, Colby! And wonderful to hear the perfect continuation of your love story with Charlene! Sorry about Rigdon's smashed finger, but what a beautiful family you guys have! Keep in touch!