I am way behind on my blog. I haven't been able to upload my pictures to my computer until now. I don't know what was going on. We deleted some pictures off my camera and then it worked so maybe that was the reason, who knows. So at the end of February Colby decided to run in the Ragnar Relay. For those of you who don't know what that is it is a relay that starts in Prescott and ends in Tempe. The race is 204 miles split up between 12 people who all ride in a couple of vans because the race is nonstop. They each have 3 different legs that they run. This is Colby at the end of the race. He survived.
See you in two...
10 years ago



1 comment:
I'm glad to finally see pics of the relay. Jonathan and I were wishing we could've ran in it. Maybe next year. We should get an all Crandell team next year...
Post a Comment