On March 7
th we blessed this handsome boy. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a good baby and I love it. Still working on sleeping through the night. He was doing good for a while and then everything changed. Me having a terribly bad hair day. I need Leon.

Camden and his handsome Dad.

This is the best that we could get.
Rigdon hates pictures so this is about as good as it gets.

The suite is from his Grandma
Crandell and the beautiful blessing blanket is from his Great Grandma that makes one for all of her great
grand kids.

I'm seeing more Addy in him every day. I love this stage where he is starting to laugh and coo, and smile at anyone and everyone. We love you Camden
3 comments:
Congrats! He's so cute. I can't wait to finally meet him this summer. Good luck getting him to sleep better.
Handsome is right... Absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for you! And check it out.... You already look amazing! Miss you!
Oh man, he is so cute!! Sorry we missed it (and I know it was a long time ago!) but seriously, that is one adorable boy!
Post a Comment