Sunday, January 3, 2010

Santa Clause is coming to town



Gift exchange at Grandma's on Christmas Eve. Thanks Grandma for the jammies.

The quilt that I made Colby. He has been asking me for the past five years, well I finally got around to doing it. It is a quilt of his memorable T-Shirts from high school and college, the other side is jean. I wouldn't have been able to finish it without the help of my mom. Thanks Mom for finishing it off. I tried to get it done before the baby but it didn't happen. He was so surprised.

Santa came to our house. Is that the cutest suite or what?

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We love all of you and are so glad that you are a part of our lives. We are so grateful for a loving Savior who gave his life that we might live again. May the spirit of Christmas and our Savior be with you through this coming year.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas. We sure missed spending Christmas Eve with everyone. And, Wow! what a cute little Santa! We think he looks like Colby. Congrats.

Summer Haws said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize you had you baby all ready. He is beautiful! Miss you and hope to see you some time soon.