Sunday, January 3, 2010

Camden McCray Mills


Camden McCray Mills was born on Dec. 17th at 7:01 pm. Everything went well except for the fact the epidural did not work until I was pushing. That happened with Addyson as well. Too bad you can't get refunds on them. He weighed 7lbs. 12 oz. and 20 in. long. He is such a good baby and his big brother and big sister love him very much. We have been so blessed to have this sweet spirit in our home.

Proud Mom and Dad

Addy love to play with him and wants to dress him all the time. She is such a big helper, she is always going to get me the diaper and wipes to change him.

This is how Rigdon would love to spend his day. Watching movies and holding his little brother.

Just a few days old. I still don't know who he looks like. Colby says he is the milk man's

1 comment:

The Herberts said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! What a cutie!! What a Christmas present! I can't wait to meet him!