Sunday, June 7, 2009

Look Who Turned 2


Two years ago a sweet little angel came into our home.  We have been blessed ever since.  Addyson has always been a petite little girl.  She weighed 6lbs. 6oz. when she was born.  When she was eighteen months she barely weighed 18 pounds, and now she weighs about 21lbs.  Her personality has compensated for her size.  She is always making us laugh,  she loves to play with her baby, she thinks it is her turn to say the prayer everytime we pray, and knows how to hold her own when it come to her bigger brother.  She makes us all smile everytime she sings I am a Child of God, You are my Sunshine, or Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam.  We love you very much Addy.  We are so glad that you are a part of our family.  Hope you have a wonderful Birthday.  Here are some pictures of her over the past couple of years.



Christmas 2006 (6 months old)
Easter 2007 (10 months old)


Addy with her new baby.  She loves babies
This is a priceless card from her Great Grandmother.  She will be 99 in September and she hand makes each one of her grand and great grandchildren a birthday card.  What a special gift.
Make a wish
Her princess cake.  It is supposed to be a castle.  Her Aunt D'Ree (Colby's sister) made for her
This is the bike she got.  Rigdon wanted to take her for a ride.  I think he will ride it more that she will.  Gotta love those glasses.
The birthday girl!  We love you Addy

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

she is so dang cute!! Happy birthday to her!!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Awww, happy Birthday Addy! The cake looks good! And I LOVE her glasses!

Porter Prodigies II said...

Shes such a doll, I love her shades! Happy Birthday Addy!!

Lisa said...

she is too cute! I'm sad we missed her party :(