Every other year my family goes on a vacation. Each year one of the siblings is in charge of planning it and getting all of the information out to the rest of the family. Not an easy task when there are 9 siblings in the family and you try and do something that everyone would enjoy. Well this year it was my brother Leon's turn to do the planning. They did a wonderful job. We went to Tucson and saw many of the fun things down there. We went to Kartchner Caverns, Old Tucson, and the Sonoran Desert Wildlife Museum. We also spent time swimming and enjoying being together as a family. It was a much needed getaway for all of us.
Some of the gang watching a gunfight at Old Tucson.
I should have left them in jail
At this show Colby and Andrew were called up out of the audience and were asked to dress up like girls and dance it was hilarious. I got it all on video. They really got into it. It was my dad's birthday so I had one of the girls embarrass him by sitting on his lap and singing happy birthday to him. I was too busy laughing I didn't even get a picture of it.
Addy didn't like these cowboys to well. Rigdon wouldn't even go stand by them. The one on the far right was so funny. He is a Mexican Adam Sandler.
Going on a carriage ride.
We had lots of fun and made tons of memories. I think the best part about it was that my sister Caroline invited everyone to her endownment session on July 10th. I am so happy for her. We have all been looking forward to this day for a long time. I know she is so excited. Prayers are answered even if it does take a while. We can't wait for 2011. Hopefully Jonathan and Mandi and Katie will be there with us this time. We missed you guys being there.



4 comments:
I'm so sad that we didn't get to go. Thanks for posting pictures. We miss you guys tons. I really wish I could have been there to see Colby and Andrew dress like girls and the Happy birthday song to your Dad. Hopefully next time we can make it.
we just had our family reunion too, fun to catch up once a year. I see there will be a new Mills in town, congrats! Haven't seen ya around how have you been?
Love the pictures- we miss the kids so much and are bummed we're not going to spend the 4th with you all this year. I love how Addy's little cheeks are filling out- too cute!
Looks like fun!! We will be up for the fourth..maybe we can see you?? Congrats on the baby...can't wait to see what you are having.
Post a Comment