Well December 1st was Rigdon's Birthday. He turned 3 and is still not potty trained. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this I am open to hear anything right now. I'm tired of having 2 in diapers. I keep telling him that when he goes to his new Sunbeam class the kids were going to laugh at him because he would be the only one wearing a diaper. He could care less. He really has no interest. Anyway he had a good day. He had his grandparents come and lots of his cousins. I think his favorite toy was the one he got from Aunt Ree Ree, Jon, Uncle Ben and Aunt Lisa. It was a Geo Trak airplane toy. He loves to play with it. Here are some pictures. I haven't figured out how to put video on this yet. Maybe by the next post. Anyway we are so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Thanks everyone coming making Rigdon's Birthday so special. We love you guys.
See you in two...
10 years ago



5 comments:
Can't believe he is three! And about the potty training thing...it will happen. And to be honest with you, I don't really feel sorry for you having two in diapers...try having 4 in diapers:) when you figure out how it is done send the secret my way!
I was going to have Luke call Rigdon and I totally forgot. Sorry! I'm looking at that Geo Trak plane for Luke's birthday so let me know what you think about it. He's getting the train for Christmas & I think they work together so that might be fun. Can't believe he's 3!
Charlene, I didn't know you had a blog until Tiff told me. You family is so cute! Snowflake huh? Well at least you are not too far from your family. Don't stress over the potty training thing. They say it takes boys longer to get potty trained than girls so be patient and keep working with him. Miss you!
Charlene, I just found your blog on Summer's. I am so excited. It makes it so easy to stay in touch. I know what it is like having 2 in diapers...it stinks. Brenden took a long time to potty train too. It was driving me crazy, then all of a sudden he was ready and never had an accident. Just wanted to give you some hope! Love how big your kids are getting...they are so sweet.
Your babies are so cute! I found your blog through Tiffs, hope you dont mind! Good luck with potty training, I hear boys are way harder than girls, a friend of ours have two...one that just turned 4, and one thats 3, both of which have NO interest in the big boy potty. I wouldnt fret too much though.
Post a Comment