We got our first snow a couple of weeks ago. Rigdon couldn't wait to go outside and play in it. Addy wasn't too excited to go out in the snow at first, but once she saw Rigdon out there she wanted to go too. Her coat is a little big, maybe next year it will fit better.
Rigdon was trying to make a snow angel.
Addy sure looks a lot happier now.
See you in two...
10 years ago



3 comments:
Your kids are SO dang adorable! And you are such a nice mom to let them go play in it...my kids begged me to let them, but I couldn't bring myself to wanting to clean up the mess:)
Looks Fun BUT freezing....we wish we could come and play too.
Hey Char! Great job on the blogging! I love all of the pics! Cute kiddies!! I lost my phone the first week of December. I need your #. I need to give you the scoop and check in with ya!! Hope all is well! Love ya!
Post a Comment