Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

What a wonderful time of year to reflect on all of my many blessings.  There are too many to name but I know that if you name them one by one you will be surprised what the Lord has done.  Seriously we have been truly blessed this year.  We have had good health, a good job to pay the bills, a wonderful family (immediate and extended), the gospel, freedoms, good friends, the list could go on and on.  I just wanted to thank Heavenly Father for all of these wonderful blessings.  He is ever so mindful of each of us individually and collectively.  How blessed we are to have a knowledge of his wonderful plan. 
When I think of all my blessings these three are at the top of my list.  We went to the pumpkin patch and the kids had a lot of fun picking out their pumpkins.

This is the pumpkin Rigdon picked out.  My two favorite boys.

No comments: